Sunday 5 May 2019

SB2: Testing App on Target Audience

From my app development I realised that I linked some of the artboards wrong thus missing some features e.g. the 'Like' (Hyper positivity) feature on the development, I have now changed it so all the features are shown and decided to test in on my target audiences.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PjhYcuUMgPdd8c4q2aMxo14D15IUZhuu?usp=sharing


Feedback from audience:

  • Kind of easy to navigate 
  • Some bits are a bit tricky to move like the filters on Instagram
  • Some writing are too fast and can't be read properly - feels like I'm in a hurry to read them
  • Makes me feel kind of guilty - like 'i knew all those colours to their apps'
  • The loading screen was really effective, made me realise how impatient I've become.
  • It looks really nice, especially when viewed from a phone screen 
Overall, I think the app is quite effective as it has evoked some emotions and realisations from the audience which I think successfully gave them awareness of the problem in some way. I did go through the app again and did feel like some were too fast and may be hard to read therefore I will change the time speed on those. I will also change the navigation on the filters as when I was observing the people that were trying the app they did particularly struggle to navigation that section. All in all, I think it was gave me good results and an outcome that I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment