Sunday 5 May 2019

SB2: Where It'll be Advertised and Acquired by Audiences

I thought as initial advertisements for the app, I need to advertise it on platforms that are frequently used by my target audience. According to my survey Instagram and Snapchat are most frequently used by them, therefore I decided it be best if I create snippets of the app catered to those apps. As ironic it may sound, as my app is design to bring awareness on social media procrastination, they are the most suitable advertising platforms as it does not only get to the audience directly, can also be shared through those apps making more people aware of it and hopefully try the app. It also widens it's audience reach targeting audiences that may not be not be necessarily the target audience of the app. 


No comments:

Post a Comment