Monday 6 November 2017

Studio Brief 3 : Final Crit

Before handing in our final work we were able to do a final crit which helped us get more feedback about what we missed in our developments and suggestions on how we could improve our work.

For my final crit most people suggested for me to create poster designs that could be linked back to history or propaganda as well as create a more refined version of my book. They also said that some of my letters are inconsistent and are too angular e.g. a,c,e and g; however I think this may be because my grid and rule didn't give me much flexibility therefore some letters may look inconsistent., though I do think that these traits gives my typeface it's own character and personality. I think for my book I may probably need to write more information about how I have developed the typeface and how I used the historical references into my typeface.








No comments:

Post a Comment