Monday 11 December 2017

Book Idea Quick Crit

Today, I talked  to Ben and Pat about my idea of doing short stories for my book ideas. I told Pat about the three books that I was thinking of doing but I was also concerned if my theme may be too broad. Pat suggested that maybe I could find a specific link e.g. an object used in each book, but I was thinking may be it might be a bit hard as the books have different genres and mood to them. I also talked to  Ben, and he suggested that maybe the link to my book theme could be the length of the stories in the book as they are around the theme  of 'short stories'. He told me I could do 3 books which range from short, shorter to shortest and ranges to about 10-50 pages.

I quite like this idea, as it can give me an opportunity to play with length visually, in terms of type and scale of images or objects, or how I could shot objects and photograph them in such a way in which the books could relate to each other. However, I do think this theme may be quite a challenge to do, but it may give me interesting outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment