Sunday 10 March 2019

SB2: Presentation for Tomorrow

I summarised the information that I have gathered for my presentation tomorrow which hopefully would give me informative feedback and crit on what and  how I could improve and move forward with for this brief. 

Main Points
  • Context Collapse (Article Research)
  • Audience, Convenience, Personal VS Professional life and App flexibility
  • Self Evaluation 
  • Survey Monkey
  • Ted Talks 

I have put the information in an order which would hopefully make the audience understand what my topic is in a short amount of time; whilst showing the different types of research I've done (primary and secondary) and how I've done it. 


Thoughts & Reflection:

Hopefully tomorrow I will do the presentation concisely with the aid of some cue cards, and hopefully I'll receive some good feedback on it as well as crit on what I can do better and do next. Also, I'm looking forward to see what everyone else has done and what topic, maybe through their presentations I will able to get ideas for other things I can do e.g. research method. 

No comments:

Post a Comment