Friday 23 February 2018

Cellphone Symphony Final Poster Design

Design dev.

I picked design two for my final poster as I thought that out of all the designs that I created it had the strongest concept and idea in terms linking in back to the idea of the concert. I also thought that the design would give me a wider room to experiment with it terms of materials and production of it physically e.g. the choice of paper stock and production method like screen printing or scanning and photocopying single coloured.

To improve the design I decided to make the single coloured blocks to a more pixelated and bitmap texture to mimic the pixelated effect of a phone when not working. Also using the colours dark blue and green in order to reflect the infamous colour design for the Nokia 3310.

No comments:

Post a Comment