Friday 23 February 2018

Publication two (Twenty Six Characters)

We started our second publications by bring 5 objects that has some kind of meaning to us, for me:  a plaster, hand cream, headphones, perfume and post-it-note. With these objects I took photos which relate all of the object to one idea (to cover up). To be honest, I had a hard time doing this and thought that my photos didn't really work.




Instead, I tried experimenting with using one of my objects as kind of like a magnifying glass in order to focus on the rest of the objects, however I didn't really have a concept within these pictures but aesthetically I think it looks quite interesting. However, I think I really need to think of a strong concept of idea for the publication that I can work with or maybe think of a narrative or sequence as that is something that I'm struggling now. Over the next few day, I will have to think this over in order for me start my publication properly.









No comments:

Post a Comment