Friday 9 February 2018

Final Poster Development

From peer critiques  I had for my the poster designs, everyone thought that my poster was really hard to read and that the letters were quite scattered so it didn't really make sense. I quite understand this problem as I realised someone may not actually read it properly without looking at it for a long time however I still didn't want to change the shapes as they are the main point of the design (the separated blocks in order to complete the letters). Instead, I decided to alter the layout of each letter on the page in order for it to become much more legible than it was. I also found that by doing this, it made the poster much neater on the page. I also think that doing this it will make it more effective and make a to more people read it.



Also, because I have these two colour schemed posters as my final choices, I decided to ask some peers which ones they think would work much better because the responses I got from the crit were very half and half and I also quite like both of them as well. Most of the people I asked thought blue and green worked much better because the colours worked better together due to their cooler tones and having a more technological connotations to it than the red-yellow. Therefore, Ive  decided to make the blue-green combination my final poster, but also because the blue-green poster will most likely be more intriguing for the audience, due to the lines being much more prominent and detailed compared to the red-yellowmcombination were the lines are kind of hard to see and tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment