Friday 19 January 2018

Idea for Development of Book Covers from Interim Crit

After thinking over my choices from the interim crit that we did, I decided to go with the Visual Poetry based book cover designs, I think that using visual poetry will allow me to create designs which can relate to the stories concepts and themes more and visual poetry can be used in order to interpret conceptual ideas effectively. I also thought that my ideas fir the visual poetry set covers were strong enough to be developed and are flexible in terms of using different type and symbols on the keyboard which are relevant to my books. I also thought that the ideas behind those designs were strong enough to be able to justify the ideas behind the book and are quite innovative compared to existing cover designs for each of the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment