Friday 8 February 2019

Final Crit

Today, we had our final crit for this responsive module and thankfully after the crit I got the clarification that I needed in order to steer me back in the right direction for this brief.

These are the responses that I've got in the crit:



Afterwards, it was clear that I was doing more product design as people pinpointed how it was like a manual or instruction and a proposal for something, which they were right about, at the same time it wasn't really related to my practice. Thankfully though I got suggestions and ideas on how I can bring back graphic design into it which was reassuring.

Thoughts & Reflections:

The crit went as I expected and at the same time I think that I've got the things that I wanted to hear as well as ideas on how I can tackle this problem. People suggested that maybe I can take this 'instruction manual' aspect and create an actual manual for the product elements that users can read. Maybe a blueprint showing the different elements with reference to the product elements itself, or a branding campaign?

At the end of it, I think it's more about using all the research and ideas that I've already got for the actual RSA brief and implementing it to more in my Graphic Design practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment