Friday 11 January 2019

SB2: Timetable Schedule for Publication Production

SB2 (new) timetable
After meeting up our collaborators today, we talked to them about the timescale that we have for the two publication to be done in order to make sure that they were really up for the collaboration. especially, because we know they will also have their own personal courses to get on with. They said they were completely fine with it and would help in anyway we could so we decided to have interval meetings for the progress that we are all making as well as contact each other through email for any questions and suggestions that can be done with the publication.


Me and Jocel decided to create a timetable for SB2, just so we get a visual and idea of what day and date we need to get things done as well. We will try to follow this timetable as best as we could, especially for me because I've already done a timetable for myself before, I think I will need to readjust them in order for me to have equal time to spend on both briefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment