Friday 16 March 2018

Experiment of Red on pictures for publication 3

Per peer and crit feedback, I decided to experiment with making some photos of my publication red in order to signal important events and significant photos in the publication. However, I didn't really like how they turned out as the pictures looked too grainy as well as too bright for what i was thinking of. Also, when I out it with the publication and how  it would look inside the book, i felt that ti didn't really fit in and just makes the publication look quite mismatched, therefore I'm decided of not including colour in my publication, because I thought that even without the colour the images can still give as much impact on its own depending on it's severity and how people would react to it. As well as the fact, that I liked the monochromatic aesthetic better because it makes the publication look more complete and it's own colour and feel tied in together better.



No comments:

Post a Comment