Friday 16 March 2018

Final Publication

After a lot of feedback from my peers and having dilemma's on improving the final publication after the final crit, I finally finished my publication in the state that I am happy with. I decided that for my final publication it was best to leave the black thread as it fits in more with the mood of the publications well as as because I wanted it too be quite minimal and an aspect of the book which shouldn't really be the focus of as soon as someone sees the book. Also, although I know I do have some mistakes that i didn't see before it  suing making the final book that were pointed out I decided that I'm just gong to leave the book as it is as they are only minor mistakes as well as the fact that I may make even more mistakes if I start changing it as it's made by hand. and, with the time that I have I can't afford to do it all over again for my to mess it up, and decided that I'll present a publication which may be only 95% perfect. After stressing out about the back cover situation, I did decided to put one because it was only one page and the back cover so I didn't have to worry about messing about with the pages and at the end I was happy with the result and was glad I did it because enow I feel like my publication looks more complete than before.



No comments:

Post a Comment