Thursday 15 March 2018

Informal crits with peers about my publication

I've talked to some of my peers about the amount of text I should put on my publication as I thought that maybe having a lot of text can be a bit too much reading. From talking to my peers I was suggested that the text are a bit too much reading and that maybe I could shorten or summarise some of it in order to see it concise and easy on the eyes.

From the suggestions that I got, i decided to summarise some of the text and paragraphs that I used in  my publication and after doing it I think that it definitely made the publication better  in terms of information and text used. Also, I've come to realise that summarising the text can make it easier for the readers to understand and digest information in the publication and not make them tired of it as fast as they'd be.

No comments:

Post a Comment