Saturday 14 April 2018

End of Module Evaluation: OUGD404 Design Principles

Overall I quite enjoyed this module. Although this module was kind of stopped in the middle I still  found it quite fun to do. The first brief with he publication, I was quite confused of what information or images to put in the publications at first so my initial ideas were really rough. However,r as the brief went on and I've looked and talked to my peers about  it, I eventually got it and I am quite satisfied with the publications that I've made.

For the second brief, on the other hand I was quite okay with and had fun doing research about it during the Christmas break. The brief overall was also fun and was probably the brief that I enjoyed the most. I think for this brief the research that I've made were quite substantial and the ideas that I created for the designs naturally came to me due to these researches. I think in the future, I will definitely try and do as much research as I've made for this brief,  because I think it will make it easier for me to create ideas which aren't common because I think so far I've struggled a lot with coming up with ideas in the beginning but after doing this brief, I've kind of realised that due to my research I was faster at coming up with concepts and ideas. In addition, I think doing the publications especially the grid systems publications has made me become more aware of my layout in general and the different layouts I can use to fit a specific design or content which I'm really happy about because it will make me consider layout and grids more in my future briefs. I've also received enough help from lecturers and was made clear of things that I wasn't clear about making the two brief less stressful for me, as well as help from peers especially through improving my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment