Thursday 19 April 2018

Flag Design Initial Crit

After creating my 5 designs, we then had a silent crit and I got some suggestions and ideas from my peers which I could take into account and use in order for me to develop me flag design.

From the crit, most people thought the textures were very effective and work quite well combined. Although, more usage of brighter colours was also suggested, also someone suggested suing the Korean Flag colours, however the Korean flag colours are blue, red and white, which are quite minimal and doesn't really have much of an impact to my designs. People also liked the incorporation of the Korean alphabet to emphasise on the genre so I'll probably explore the a bit more, maybe make some alterations to the alphabet etc. Overall, the crit was very positive and I got some very helpful feedback for me to explore with and develop my flag designs more.


No comments:

Post a Comment