Monday 21 May 2018

Flag Final Outcome

After the critique that I had this is the final flag design outcome that I made. From the previous design I didn't really change much as I thought it was already enough as it was and I didn't wanna do anything that would make it look too gaudy and disorderly. Although, my peers and Ben said that the rectangle behind the lyrics were nice, I personally didn't like it because it felt to restrictive of the lyrics although it did make it stand out. I just felt like it didn't really fit with the rough brush strokes that I made on the image, therefore at the end I decided to make it consistent with the brush strokes and used it as the background colour and design for the lyrics. I liked this one much better and I'm quite satisfied with how it turned out. The only thing was the text size previously was a bit too big, so I decided to print it out first to physically see the size of the text and I found that the text was indeed too big and too unbalanced on the page; I've also asked my peers opinion and they also thought the same, so I decreased the size of text in order to make the overall design more proportional and easy on the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment