Tuesday 15 May 2018

Start of printing my final jcards

Today I've started to print my final jcards and so far they've turned out better that the ones I did yesterday. From what I've done and seen yesterday, I put enough layer of ink so that the prints will come out clear as well as use a more absorbent paper for the ink to come out brighter swell. Also, I think because I used a printing bed thats at a much lower height I managed to screen print better and put enough pressure on it as well.

Iv'e only done my front design today and so far I think they came out quite well and I've lined up better that I did before and also because of this I think I'll have more prints to use properly and I'll have more choices as final prints. I was also gonna do my inside layers today, but I feel like i'll rush it cos of the time I had available so I'll do it tomorrow to be more prepared and so that I can line up my back layers better probably by using the light box and making marking or something along the lines so that the front and inside layer will line up as close as possible.





No comments:

Post a Comment