Tuesday 1 May 2018

STTUDIO BRIEF 2: Sticker Design

Today as my groupmates decided to have an envelop-like slot/cover for the invite/ticket we needed a sticker design in order to seal it. I was in charge of the sticker design and made some alterations which include the pantone colours that we are using across all our collateral and our logotype aswell as using a circle theme that we have.

sticker designs
I only used the logotype because I thought it needed to be quite simple anyways and its only a little piece of design anyways and I thought leaving it quite simple and straightforward was the best. However, we do need to consider the colour of the actual cover so that it will compliment well with the sticker and its whole aesthetic even before the invitation is opened, to make people attracted to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment