Thursday 11 October 2018

My Brief (Rough)

Today I created a rough draft of my brief which we will need to present tomorrow. In this brief I aimed to include a clear and concise summarisation of what my publication is going to be.


I think that in some way I did make the short description very very concise whilst still being straightforward about my aims. I also shared my brief with my peers and vice versa and found that some of them did something similar to what I did, however, some of them did a more detailed description. I don't know if I should do this for my brief as I feel like maybe they did it in relation to their concept but at the same time I feel like I did my brief wrong. One of my peers suggested that maybe I should make it longer and it still sounds too general? I kind of agree and to be honest, I'm not confident about this version of the brief yet. Hopefully, in my next blogpost I will show a better, clearer and specific brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment