Thursday 4 October 2018

Thoughts on Presenting my Work

On Monday when we got our briefing on how to present our work I immediately thought of categorising my research as I would make it much easier for me to do the presentation and make the people listening understand what I have found throughout. Therefore, I think using slides in order to categorise them will be great as I can talk and show it at the same time and I can pace myself clearly while presenting.

Categorising - I will categorise them based on the main prominent things I've found interesting.
  • Corner Shops/ Gaming shops
  • Traditional Quaint shops
  • Contemporary youth shops
I've also thought of putting all 40 images in a give to create a dynamic 'signage' to put across what I thought was lacking in the signage and why they were lacking in the first place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment